Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting our long standing client who are searching for a Rotary B1.3 Licensed Engineer based in Scotland.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our contractors is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to us.
- Copy of Licence
- Copy of Maintenance Log
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager Ashley Ewen please call the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Current B1.3 with EC135, EC145 or H145 rating, Human Factors, with type recency
- Type training available for successful candidate
- Delivery of effective maintenance activities iaw 145 and MOE requirements
- Diligent approach maintaining consistent levels of quality / safety
- Experience of system integration and installation programs
- Experience of mission and role equipment
- Track record in working in high density engineering environment
- Effective Liaison with 21J / 21G
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load and work within a small team
- Demonstrate right to work in UK, with full driving license
- Able to satisfy security screening requirements