Validate the purchase requisition by comparing the items required in the master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending options.
• Transfer available items in the storage by verify inventory; arrange delivery.
• Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; getting recommendations from suppliers for substitutes; obtaining approval from require department.
• Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
• Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
• Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
• Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
• Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Managing, planning, preparing, providing, coordinating, closing of materials supply and service requirement for aircraft overhauls and general goods and preparing the related reports
• Preparing forecast on material demand both aircraft material and general goods
• Create Purchase orders in IT system and track and trace their status with involvement of suppliers and transportation service providers
• Monitoring the status of closed loop and open loop items
• Tracking deliveries –Air Way Bill (AWB) numbers, delivery status and deadlines, tracking their changes
• Using and maintaining MRP, optimal inventory management
• Checking inter change abilities when new Part numbers requested (IPC), maintaining the Master Data (Material Master Data, Info Record, Source List) and the Market Price in the IT system if necessary
• Preparing related technical reports and registrations such as monthly inventory, AOG returns, MRP analysis and maintenance, etc. on request,
• Controlling and managing status of open PO items,
• Account management such as settlement of problematic supplier invoices
- College degree and above (education in engineering area will be preferred); 大专以上学历(工程领域的教育优先);
- Min 1 years’ experience in Purchasing field, MRO Background will be preferred; 至少1年以上采购工作经验，有MRO背景者优先
- Familiar with purchasing process and supplier management熟悉采购流程和供应商管理
- Master market trends, have business sense掌握市场动态，具备商业意识
- Negotiation and communication skills谈判技巧和交际技巧
- Skilled in use the supplier management software熟练操作供应商管理软件
- Ability to collect and analyse and process data具备收集分析数据和处理数据的能力
- Good judgement and decision-making ability 良好的判断力和决策力
- Good English communication skills良好的英语沟通能力