Our client provides world-class aviation maintenance training and started operations in December 2014.
They offer two main programs; General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) for graduates who are seeking to work as aviation maintenance engineers; and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Curriculum in Mechanical and Avionics delivered to students from the Royal Saudi Air Force.
Their mission is to provide and supply the Gulf region aviation sector with highly skilled, motivated and dependable aviation focussed graduates.
The position of Instructor is responsible for the competent delivery of their relevant stream subjects offered within the scope of our clients course offerings. The Instructor is also expected to participate in the delivery of specialist subjects relevant to their stream which are embedded within other stream courses.
- Competitive Salary inc housing allowance, health care, professional development and home flights
- Substantial commission scheme
- Openings for short - or long-term contracts
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- EASA or GACA A& licence holders ONLY
- Demonstrated experience within a line and/or workshop setting or as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Previous experience in delivering aviation based technical training programs in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector.
- 5 or more years’ industry experience
- English speaking native or IELTS 6.5
- Demonstrated knowledge of education standards and how compliance against these standards is maintained and demonstrated.
- Instructor experience (with a certificate of training)
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers from diverse cultural backgrounds, displaying awareness of cross-cultural communication issues.
Customer centric outlook:
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kirsty Shanks
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Kirsty, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.