On behalf of our client - one of the fastest-growing ACMI providers in Europe, Brookfield Aviation is pleased to announce the recruitment of CRJ 700/900 Captains for a permanent contract.
I/ Terms and conditions:
Length: Permanent, employed directly by the airline
Monthly Base Salary: Range between EUR 6,600 to EUR 8,900 after passing the
training & line check.
Annual leave: 41 days off p.a
Positioning flights: Provided
Roster: Non-commuting, resting time according to EASA regulation
Duty travel : Accommodation & transportation are provided.
(Overnight out of the normal base)
Loyalty bonus: Paid once a year, approx. EUR 2,100
- ID tickets as per the company policy
- Travel insurance: provided from the first day of joining
- Medical validation: cost covered by the airline
- Sim flight cost: reimbursed for successful pilots upon joining the ground course
- During the training: Positioning flights, accommodation and per diem will be provided by the airline
SIM assessment (approx 8 hrs): Available in March & April
Ground course: April, May 2020
II/ Minimum requirements:
- Minimum total 2500 hrs on A/C with MTOW >10K kg.
- Minimum 1000 PIC hrs (multi-crew, multi-engine) on A/C >10K kg.
- Minimum ICAO level 4
- Valid EASA ATPL with valid TR/IR
- Medical class 1
- No criminal record/accident
- Have live & work permit in EU
III/ Document requirements:
- Licence with IR/TR
- Last 3 logbook pages
- ICAO English certificate
- MCC certificate
- ATPL theory exam with results
***Full T&Cs provided upon shortlisted by airline***