On behalf of our client - one of the fastest-growing ACMI providers in Europe, Brookfield is pleased to announce the recruitment of EMB 170/190 Captains for a permanent contract.
I/ Terms and conditions:
Length: Permanent, employed directly by the airline
Monthly Base Salary: After passing the training & line check and will be increased each year staying with the company.
Non-commuting:Between EUR 5,100 to EUR 7,600
Commuting: Between EUR 6,000- EUR 7,500
Positioning flights: Provided
- Non-commuting: Full time with the resting time according to EASA regulation. In addition with 28 vacation days off p.a;
- Commuting: Choice of 5 consecutive days off OR 10 consecutive days off per calendar month. In addition with 20 vacation days off p.a.
Duty Travel for Overnight out of normal base: Accommodation & transportation are provided.
- Non-commuting: Paid once a year, approx.EUR 1,600
- Commuting: Up to €12,000 after 24 months
- ID tickets as per the company policy
- Travel insurance: provided from the first day of joining
- Medical validation: cost covered by the airline
- Sim flight cost: reimbursed for successful pilots upon joining the ground course
- During the training: Positioning flights, accommodation and per diem will be provided by the airline for commuting pilots.
SIM assessment (Approx 8 hrs): Available in March & April
Ground course: April, May 2020
II/ Minimum requirements:
- Minimum total 2500 hrs on A/C with MTOW >10K kg.
- Minimum 1000 PIC hrs (multi-crew, multi-engine) on A/C >10K kg.
- Minimum ICAO level 4
- Valid EASA ATPL with valid TR/IR
- Medical class 1
- No criminal record/accident
- Have live & work permit in EU
III/ Document requirements:
- Licence with IR/TR
- Last 3 logbook pages
- ICAO English certificate
- MCC certificate
- ATPL theory exam with results
***Full T&Cs provided upon shortlisted by airline***