Job Title: A&P Aircraft Mechanic
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Position: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: Competitive Pay
Our client is the leading Piper M-Class service center state-of-the-art 30,000 sq. ft. maintenance facility designed specifically for the Piper PA-46. They provide world class service in maintenance and inspection solutions for all PA-46 variants.
They are currently looking for dedicated and passionate A&P Aircraft Mechanic to join their staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain customer aircraft
- Follow checklists for annual, repairs, inspections and general maintenance. Accurately and efficiently troubleshoot when needed to determine proper course of action.
- Pay close attention to hours estimated on each individual line item. If the actual time will go longer than estimated, consult the Operations Manager to determine appropriate course of action.
- It is the mechanics responsibility to ask questions regarding tasks and ask for clarification or help from the Shop Lead or Management.
- The mechanic will only work on items approved by the customer and complete them within approve time estimates. If additional time or parts are needed it is the mechanics responsibility to communicate additional time needed to operations manager for customer approval.
- It is the mechanics responsibility to have customer's aircraft clean to Malibu Aerospace standards, with customer belongings replaced, logbook entries completed prior to customer arrival.
- Work as efficiently as possible to achieve an efficiency to meet 90% utilization target.
- Work to meet customers schedule requirements; mechanics are responsible to be aware of shop schedule and outside vendor schedule.
- Coordinate with Shop Lead for priority and work to be performed.
- Research parts and part numbers for discrepancies on aircraft.
- Record parts and services used in Advantage accurately. Report consumable and hardware parts low or out of stock to Parts Manager.
- It is the Mechanics responsibility to ensure work is cross checked at the appropriate times.
- Ensure all parts removed from aircraft are properly tagged and identified. And forwarded to parts manager for disposition
- Update discrepancies with notes throughout and logbook entries during the completion of discrepancies.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma
- A&P License
- 5 years of General Aviation maintenance experience preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, Cessna 441, Cessna Conquest II, Cessna 414, Cessna Chancellor, Cessna 404, Cessna Titan, Cessna 402, Cessna Titan, Cessna 210, Cessna 172, Cessna 172RG, Cessna 152, FAA, EASA, Part 145, Manager, Management, MRO, aviation, aircraft, airline, airplane, aviation management, TCO, KPI, director, flying, Analysis, aviation sales, operations, aviation repair, repair location