Zimex Aviation are based in Glattbrugg, Switzerland. They provide aircraft leases worldwide to the oil and mining industries, charter flights and to humanitarian organisations.
The requirements are:
* Minimum flying experience 1000 hours
* Minimum hours on type 500 hours
* Valid EASA fATPL with ATR 42/72 type rating
* ELP 4+
* Valid Class 1 Medical
Non-type rated pilots will be considered if they have solid flight experience in Africa, The Middle East or South-East Asia. A 3 year bonding agreement applies in such cases.
Great benefits are on offer
* 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster pattern (flexibility expected)
* €2,968 - €3,508 salary per month
* Paid travel between home gateway airport and base
* Paid accommodation and food while on duty
* 28 days paid annual leave
* Cost of type rating will be covered for NTR candidates with the right experience
* Daily allowances provided while on duty