GOOSE Recruitment are excited to announce that we have been chosen by one of Europe's leading airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, to support them as their Pilot Recruitment Partner.
For First Officers, there is also the opportunity to fast-track to Captain within the short space of 3-months. At GOOSE Recruitment, we know that this is extremely rare and an opportunity many First Officers will see as a huge bonus.
However, to be considered for this role First Officers will need a minimum of 3000 hours total time, of which 1000 hours must be PIC.
The requirements are:
- Minimum flying hours 3,000
- Minimum PIC hours 1,000
- Valid EASA ATPL
- ELP 5+
- Valid class 1 medical
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
Benefits on offer
- €4,569 per month initially before command upgrade
- Unlimited staff travel on LOT
- Accommodation provided during type rating
- Health and accident insurance when on duty
- 24 days paid leave
- Cost of type rating will be covered by LOT