As our new Customer Account Manager, you will be the focal point between our Technical Services department and Maintenance Sales department.
You will therefore fill a dual role and report to both the Head of Maintenance Sales and the Technical Services Manager who cooperate closely to service our aircraft maintenance customers in our hangar facilities in Sonderborg and Billund.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure smooth communication between customers, Technical Project Leaders, manufacturers and the internal Maintenance organization and act as 2iC when either of the managers are out of office.
Further responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure pre-project meetings, daily progress meetings and customer meetings are held as required.
- Liaise with customers, manufacturers and the internal Maintenance organization as necessary to complete projects as planned.
- Ensure timely feedback to Finance team to enable prompt invoicing after project completion
- Key Account management of existing accounts including visits and meetings
- Prepare proposals and aircraft maintenance agreements supporting sales leads,
- Complete pre-contract analysis to support quotations including income vs cost analysis on potential projects.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Technical Diploma and/or bachelor’s degree in business, sales & marketing or equivalent as a minimum.
- Excellent English and communication skills (written & verbal)
- strong technical background in Aviation / Part 145 with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Preferably - experience with ATR 42/72 aircraft.
- ability to communicate complex matters clearly and efficiently across the organization with both - internal and external stakeholders
- proficient presentation and negotiation skills.
- comfortable with making decisions and not losing sight of priorities in a fast-paced workday
- attentive to details, meeting deadlines and tackling challenges.