Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well established organisation to source an Operations Controller on a permanent or contract basis for their facilities based in the Farnborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable development.
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Travel Insurance
Working at the very core of our business in our clients 24/7 Operations Control Centre you will be responsible for the safe and efficient dispatch, flight monitoring and proactive management of our daily flight schedules across the globe.”
The efficient processing and planning of Company aircraft operations in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy as defined in the OM
Utilising the manuals and publications within the Company’s operations library:
• UK Air Pilot
• AIC (Aeronautical Information Circulars)
• ANO (Air Navigation Orders) and Regulations
• Company Operations Manuals
• Aeronautical Charts
• Assisting the Senior Operations Controller with aircrew scheduling in conjunction with relevant Business Manager and Fleet Captains
• Close liaison as required with the Engineering Department and maintenance organisations regarding aircraft serviceability
• Processing pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual.
• Assisting the Managerial team with activating Operational Procedures, for example, Emergency Response Plans, Flight Watch and Overdue Aircraft Programmes where applicable. These procedures form part of the Company’s Safety and Quality Management Manual
• Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to Crew flight briefs, Operational Flight plans, including airfield performance and airfield categorisation and Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
• To take responsibility for the daily workload and standards of the section of the operations team reporting to the Controllers position
• Actioning FTL compliance by implementation of daily crew duty checks and entry of planned pilot movements onto Airops aviation software system
• Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
• Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
• Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast moving environment.
• Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board members and VVIP clients
• Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
• Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards
• Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions
• Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and Jeppesen
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Account Manager Ashley, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.