My client is one of the leaders in VIP Aircraft and Charter Services Operating globally with the highest standards of safety and quality.
As Finance Manager you will be required To support and strengthen their Finance Department at the headquarters in Malta.
The day to day duties of the role will involve;
Working in a professional, international environment the main tasks will initially include:
- Day to day accounting, book-keeping, invoicing procedures
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintenance of purchases and sales ledgers
- Suppliers statement reconciliations, periodic reconciliation of bank accounts and other reconciliations
- Preparation of financial reporting and other reports
- Management of the audit process and liaising with auditors
- Suppliers management and Internal Controls
The candidate should have the potential develop into a managerial position to support the Head of Finance in delivering high level clients, management and board directors reports and to develop wide scope of projects within the group.
The successful candidate shall have:
- Warranted CPA preferred, ACCA qualification or an Accounting University degree minimum
- A minimum of 5 years work experience, which includes financial accounting experience, preparation of management accounts, analysis of business results
- An effective team player spirit
- Strong analytical and communication skills, customer oriented
- Professional initiative and ability to meet deadlines
- Hard-working, focused and ambitious approach
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and previous experience in Aviation industry will be considered important assets.