Our Client is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, For over 15 years, they have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs.
As an addition to our Charter Sales department, they are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Charter Sales Manager to be based in the HQ, based in Malta.
In this exciting and rewarding position, your main duties and key responsibilities are
- Sell charter flights
- Brokerage of sub-charter flights; Identify new markets and business opportunities and bring new leads to the Company
- Support the regional offices by generating quotations when required
- Follow-up on quotations
- Provide high standard customer service to end client and brokers
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational abilities with a minimum of 3-4 year's experience working in the business aviation sector
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and strong commercial spirit
- Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience in sales, managing relationships with key clients as well as an in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
Fluent English is a must. Additionally Arabic and French will be considered an asset