Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a fast growing International Flight School Organisation to source a Safety and Compliance Officer on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Spain.
- Working for a progressive and rapidly growing business
- Fantastic Salary and package
- Company Pension
- Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Inform the Safety and Compliance Monitoring Manager of all safety and compliances issues that, in his opinion, constitute a significant threat to flight safety and / or airworthiness;
- Advise the Safety and Compliance Monitoring Manager directly, and immediately, of significant non-compliances / trends / repeat findings etc;
- Maintain currency with local regulations and requirements (both national and local) applicable to the host base;
- Undertake audits – to at least the extent necessary to maintain currency.
- Maintain an approved supplier/ provider database, such that third-party services are carried out only by suitably-approved organisations;
- Assist in ensuring, including via heads of department as appropriate, active reporting (including confidential as appropriate) of safety-related events and hazards;
- Providing initial and continued advice on the conduct of risk assessments;
- Monitoring that all third-party support services, especially engineering, are carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations, contracts and by suitably-approved organisations;
- To brief upon the procedures, timescales etc for obtaining new and / or revised Aviation authorities approvals.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Safety and Compliance Monitoring Manager.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Fluent in Spanish sufficient proficiency in English such that applicable international standards may be understood.
- Two years of experience in commercial aviation and / or an ATO
- Competent in the use of SMS / CMS software
- IT system literacy
- Conversant with the principles of SMS and CMS
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.