Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well-established International Flight Training Organisation to source a Regional Sales Manager to focus on Maintenance Training on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Sussex, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely well respected, forward thinking company with solid growth within the aviation training business jet sector and truly visionary plans for future development.
- Company Pension
- Private Health Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- International Travel
- Market level basic salary plus substantial commission scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
This position is focused on securing new business for the companies Maintenance Training from prospective and current large accounts in an effort to meet sales objectives through solution based selling.
The job holder is responsible for securing new business and supporting the sales team to deliver improved business volumes and yield, whilst also meeting the revenue targets for their assigned sales region. This particular role will focus on selling business into the “Rest of World” (ROW) territories.
You should be focused on relationships and value add!
- Achieve sales targets for territory.
- Execute activity dashboard (calls, proposals, win ratios, etc.).
- Maintain opportunities, activities, leads, and proposals to date in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Responsible for the accuracy of the records relating to accounts in CRM & Gemini.
- Lead and manage a specific set of assigned business aviation accounts.
- Work closely with the Sales Leader to create a plan that drives sales within your territory.
- Promote and execute on solution sales (full portfolio) in accordance with the region’s objectives; lead and present value propositions for assigned accounts by engaging capture team resources as required. Identify competitive landscape, risk, threats, closely monitoring and identifying those assigned accounts who are being competitively threatened.
- Ensure customer relationship and satisfaction follow-up on wins/losses Action all assigned leads and respond appropriately.
- Identify business development opportunities and report opportunities to the Business Aviation Head of Sales.
- Establish regular interactions with all accounts and in-person visits to ensure revenue attainment and retention of clients Develop a strategy to monitor client visits on an annual basis.
- Establish close customer contact to determine customer needs and position CAE to optimize the portfolio sold to each customer.
- Travel as necessary within territory to ensure the achievement of revenue goals and retention of clients
- Ensure that each new account has signed a contract with appropriate terms and conditions.
- Be the final authority and have ultimate responsibility for all territory pricing decisions.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales resources.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business aviation Maintenance Training sales
- Demonstrate the ability to be adaptable & flexible with a good capacity to accept change
- You will be able to work in a culturally diverse group
- Strong network in Business Aviation Maintenance, including MROs, Part 147 organisations is an asset
- Ideally you will speak a second language. Priority will be given to those who can also speak Spanish
Drive for results:
- Results oriented and delivers on commitments
- Persistence and ability to close sales opportunities
- Ability to function both autonomously and as a team
- Ability to hold self (and others as appropriate) accountable for performance
- Strong sales skills – communications, presentation, negotiations, listening, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Cultivate and maintain deep, long-lasting customer relationships at multiple levels within assigned accounts (brick wall)
- Identify optimal customer solutions
- Cultural understanding and awareness
Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace at all times.
- Degree in engineering, business, aviation, marketing, or finance, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years sales or equivalent experience within the aviation industry,
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this vacancy.