Zenon is supporting an established maintenance part 145 in their search for EASA B1 LAE with A320 & A330 & B737NG to be based in Wales on a permanent or long contract basis.
- Competitive Salary
- Rotation 5 days on / 2 days off
- Opportunity to grow inside the company and get more types.
- Other benefits will be discussed upon conversation by phone.
- Valid EASA License
- Current on A320 + B737NG + A330 Type Rating (3 types are mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years working as a Licensed Engineer
- Experience with Base maintenance or aircraft preservation would be advantageous.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.