ALG is currently hiring experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Avionics) for our client based in Melbourne Airport. This is a fantastic on-going opportunity.
Our client is a well-established airline with a fantastic work culture that would highly suit enthusiastic and driven individuals.
The role is for and immediate start with a Monday to Friday work schedule.
The main requirements for this position are:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics)
- Recent aircraft experience is required
- Extensive gallery experience is desirable
- ASIC Card (AUS-wide) - you may apply for one if successful and if not currently in possession of one.
- Full working rights in Australia
- DAMP required pre employment
- Ability to be based in Melbourne on a permanent basis
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Josh at the Brisbane office on (07) 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST.