On behalf of Air Atlanta Icelandic we are looking for B747 type rated Captains to join their operation!
Air Atlanta Icelandic is one of the largest ACMI service provider in the world. Theyoffer tailor-made solutions to other carriers, both in the passenger and cargo industry.
- Position: B747 type rated Captains
- Base of Operation: Jeddah
- Date of Commencement: To be determined
Assessment dates are expected January & February 2020! Exactly dates are not confirmed yet
- Payment on basis of a daily fee and additional per diem
- Roster will be published four weeks in advance
- Hotel and travel to and from duty arranged by the airline
Terms & Conditions will be provided after you submit your application.
- EASA ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language level 5 or higher
- Current B747 type rating endorsement
- Total of 5000 hours of which a minimum of 4500 hours must have been on medium to heavy turbo jet aircraft, including 1500 hours as Commander.