Important! This job ad is no longer active
Pilot, Captain / Commander
What you will be doing
- Make arrangements for equipment needed for guest functions, ensuring its accuracy and completeness prior to the staff's arrival for room set up.
- Assist the Banquet staff in room set up. Make sure all guest tables, buffet tables and equipment are set up correctly. Ensure all requests and needs are met, referencing BEO's.
- Schedule staff for pre-meal assignments and function stations. Inform them of any special request or special instructions.
- Inspect food for quality and presentation prior to serving. Keep open communication with the kitchen staff, informing them of any changes or special instructions.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with guests and associates.
- High work ethic and self-initiative, prompt, professional service
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Read and interpret BEO's to understand and verify room set up and menu served
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that provides great experiences for our Guests!
no requirements specified