GOOSE Recruitment is the exclusive recruitment partner of Zimex Aviation. Zimex Aviation Ltd, based in Glattburg, Switzerland, has been active since 1969 and is constantly expanding its business. Compliance with world-class safety standards (EASA 145 and EASA OPS) is one of the key deliverables of their business. They offer a variety of products to customers developing projects in remote areas by providing high standard logistics support and dedicated long term aircraft charter services. Zimex Aviation stands for quality, safety and reliability.
The requirements are:
* Minimum flying experience 3000 hours
* Minimum PIC 1000 hours on type
* Valid EASA ATPL with ATR 42/72 type rating
* ELP 4+
* Valid Class 1 Medical
* ATR cargo flight operation experience
Great benefits are on offer:
* 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster pattern (flexibility expected)
* €5,306 - €6,296 salary per month
* Paid travel between home gateway airport and base
* Paid accommodation and food while on duty
* 28 days paid annual leave
* Daily allowances provided while on duty
For all positions based in Switzerland, GOOSE Recruitment works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquiries directly to GOOSE Recruitment.