GOOSE Recruitment is excited to be recruiting on behalf of HEVILIFT.
Established in 1994, HEVILIFT is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services operator providing charter solutions for the transportation of Personnel and Equipment in a variety of fields.
The requirements are:
* Minimum flying experience 3000 hours
* Minimum PIC 2500 hours including up to 1250 PICUS hours
* Minimum ME hours 500 PIC, including up to 250 PICUS
* Minimum hours on ATR 42 100 PIC preferred
* ATR42 or ATR 42/72 or ATR47 to be stated on license.
* ELP 5/6+ preferred, but level 4 considered on case-by-case basis
* Valid Class 1 Medical
* Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card
Great benefits are on offer:
* 28 days on 28 days off
* All meals and accommodation paid by company
* Insurance and medical provided whilst on tour-of-duty
* Travel benefits throughout contract