GOOSE Recruitment is excited to be recruiting on behalf of US-Bangla Airlines.
US-Bangla Airlines is a privately-owned Bangladeshi airline headquartered in Dhaka and based at Shahjalal International Airport. Founded in 2010, US-Bangla has built a strong reputation of being known as the leading premium airline of Bangladesh. US-Bangla is an airline that takes pride in their strong reputation of impeccable service, standards and reliability.
This airline has big goals to expand internationally and grow its services of providing cost-effective air travel options. However, what truly makes US-Bangla a fantastic airline to work for is their strong commitment and dedication to providing outstanding customer service to the highest level, provided by well-trained and dedicated employees. So, the opportunities the GOOSE Recruitment team have been engaged to recruit for would be well suited to individuals who want to be part of an airline that prides itself on outstanding market reputation.
The requirements are:
* Minimum flying experience 3500 hours
* Minimum PIC 1000 hours and 500 PIC hours on type
* Valid Proficiency Check on the ATR72 with at least three takes-off and landings within the preceeding 90 days on aircraft type or approved simulator
* ELP 4+
* Valid Class 1 Medical
Great benefits are on offer:
* 8 weeks on 2 weeks off roster pattern (flexibility expected)
* $10,000 dollars basic salary per month
* Free pick & drop off for duty runs only
* Fully furnished accommodation provided
* Company owned hospital
* Economy ticket for commencing and completing contract