Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At historic Lambeau Field, we oversee all food and beverage concessions, luxury suites, catering and restaurant services for our NFL partner, the Green Bay Packers. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
Our Catering department inside Lambeau Field is currently seeking a full time Catering Banquet Captain.
The Catering Banquet Captain will work special events at Lambeau Field throughout the year including, small business meetings, weddings, and corporate retreats.
The Catering Captain supervises and trains banquet employees on all procedures and policies. They will also be responsible for conducting meetings with the banquet supervisor prior to events and completing end of event reports.
Why work for us?
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Uniforms provided
- Referral bonuses
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- Vacation time accrual beginning on day one.
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your skills and be on the fast track for career advancement.
- Internal promotion and/or relocation opportunities.
- Supervises and trains assigned banquet employees to ensure that all procedures and policies are followed
- Ensures all banquet functions are fully staffed, set up on time and according to banquet event order and client's specifications
- Conducts pre-function meetings with banquet supervisor and staff; delegates and communicates assignments to staff in accordance with manager direction
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures
- Ensures standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout banquet and service areas
- Completes end of event reports and performs break down of event space if indicated
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and all major stadium events including Family Night, pre-season, regular season, and any potential playoff Packers games
- Minimum of 1 year experience in service industry required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with staff and guests, and prepare written reports
- Strong time management and organization skills; ability to direct the work activities of several employees simultaneously and plan ahead
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.