AeroTEC is seeking a regular, full-time Instrumentation Technician to join us in Moses Lake, WA.
The individual in this position will work with engineers to design and install instrumentation to support the collection of flight test data. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail oriented, and knowledgeable on instrumentation theory.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reading and creating wire diagrams.
- Selecting or auditing appropriate sensors given engineering requirements.
- Working with customers and engineers to define appropriate instrumentation requirements.
- Designing instrument installations and creating installation instructions.
- Instrumentation installation.
- Evaluating instrumentation installations for function and safety.
- Troubleshooting instrumentation problems.
- Data acquisition system operation.
- Documenting data system practices and procedures.
- Generating instructions and operation manuals.
- Developing sensor calibration and functional test procedures.
- Maintaining calibration records.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
- 3+ years instrumentation experience in a testing environment. Aircraft flight test preferred.
- A&P License
- Demonstrates personal accountability, initiative and versatility on a consistent basis with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work interdependently, and lead small groups.
- CATIA V experience beneficial.
- Experience with data processing and analysis beneficial.
- Computer programming experience beneficial.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of work experience.
Are you looking for a challenge? AeroTEC Inc. is composed of ambitious and motivated professionals and we are looking for other talented individuals to join our team. We offer a unique work environment including insurance benefits (100% Medical & Dental for employee coverage), optional Vision Plan as well as 401K with match. If you think you may be a good fit for our team, please respond with your resume and cover letter.
AeroTEC Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.