HTR is currently recruiting for a World-Renowned MRO and are looking for Aircraft professionals who have a strength in Avionics work.
This is a contract opportunity with strong rates and great benefits! If you are interested in working in the South East, receiving great pay for your hard work and working on Aircraft then HTR wants to speak with you about a contract opportunity we are HIRING for IMMEDIATELY! We have 2 locations in the South East that are available.
If you are interested contact us with your most up to date resume at
A few details about this great opportunity are listed below:
1. Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground.
2. support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor's directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
3. Troubleshoot and repair basic electrical, communications, and certification requirements with various testing.
4. equipment on aircraft or in a shop environment.
5. Operate test equipment and their applications.
6. Repairing wiring terminations by identifying basic tools and equipment.
7. Install / Modify systems by identifying relevant references, instructions and use of test equipment and tools for all repairs.
8. Perform the duties of and provide necessary training for lower skill levels.
9. Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
10. Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
11. Thorough understanding of Flight deck operations.
12. Ability to perform basic AD's, EO's, SB's and EA's.
13. Ability to evaluate NR's and order replacement parts.
Proficient working knowledge of job specifications for Avionics Mechanic I and II.
Good working knowledge or ability to acquire the skills of a Lead Mechanic.
Proficient working knowledge of the following skills and the ability to learn skills among various narrow and wide body commercial aircraft:
Proficient in ordering parts and materials from IPC and other sources.
Inspection Procedure Manual and all paperwork procedures, resolve difficult tasks with limited information and supervision by conducting in depth research using appropriate sources and manuals, proficient knowledge of all aircraft manuals, and related materials, proficient knowledge of ATA codes, wiring schematics, analysis charts and maintenance procedures, knowledge of all applicable F.A.R.'s and company policies and procedures, proficient knowledge and interpretation of all paperwork procedures including job cards/ time cards, routine/ non-routine cards, S.R.M.'s, service bulletins, A.D.'s, E.O.'s, and work sign-off/sell-off procedures.
SUPERVISION: Under direction. Normally performs duties according to his or her own judgement, requesting supervisory assistance only when necessary. The assignment is frequently reviewed upon completion.
A moderate level of interpersonal skills is required to maintain an effective relationship with co-workers and supervision.
Requires easy mobility around various sections of aircraft and the dexterity to remove, rectify, and replace systems or components in a timely manner. Requires mental skills and quickness with the ability to cope with stress and intense effort or exertion usually caused by long working hours. Must have the capacity to gain knowledge by hearing for one's own safety due to the dangers involved. Must possess the ability to distinguish colors to perform work adequately. Working environment requires standing 90% of the workday on hard surfaces. Must be able to lift 50lbs. and report to work regularly.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED required.
Once again please send us your updated resume at
We look forward to working with you soon.
The Recruitment Team at HTR