Oxygen Shop Technician Typhoon
Job title: Oxygen Shop Technician- Typhoon
Salary Range- ?270-?280 per day TAX Free + rent free fully furnished apartments
Location: Saudi Arabia
Oxygen Shop Technicians on Typhoon aircraft systems- fast jet experience required
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking for experienced and enthusiastic technicians on a 12-month contract in Saudi Arabia.
As an Oxygen Shop Technician on Typhoon systems, you will be required to:
- Carry out all engineering and maintenance activities within the scope of the oxygen shop.
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are undertaken in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and processes
- Ensure all electronic data systems are utilised correctly
- Ensure all components within the Oxygen shop are correctly stored and packaged and that all shop-maintained items are to leave the shop or move location are correctly prepared and packaged for transit
- Ensure adherence to correct engineering practices and observe safety precautions to ensure no one is exposed to any unnecessary or uncontrolled risk
- Ensure all tool kits are maintained in accordance with regulatory framework and ensure test equipment is maintained and calibrated within specified limits.
- Support work supervisor to ensure shift handovers are accurate
- Comply with H&S and ensure sufficient knowledge of COSHH and risk assessments
- Be an overall enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Support production of technician progress reports to identify training progression
- Mentor, train and support other employees and Saudi nationals on technical duties
- Undertake responsibilities of Oxygen shop supervisor in their absence
The ideal Oxygen Shop Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognised aircraft engineering qualification in military aircraft airframe engineering and/or repair
- Extensive post qualification experience of military fast jet maintenance support
- Previous Typhoon aircraft systems knowledge would be advantageous
- Knowledge of oxygen and environmental control systems
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on assisting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Very competitive daily rate of pay- TAX FREE
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Ground Equipment Electrical experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Aircraft Ground Equipment Electrical Technician role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.