Spectrum Aviation is currently recruiting A320 First Officers on behalf of Air Astana, the national carrier of Kazakhstan. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international flag carrier offering an extensive route network and great conditions. Screening available throughout February and March, we can offer:
- Excellent monthly payment and commuting roster
- 3 Year commuting Contract
- 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off roster
- Stable Roster
- Confirmed Tickets provided on Air Astana network for block days off
- European and Asian route network
Minimum qualifications as follows:
- Current CPL/ATPL with valid A320 Type Rating
- Total time in excess of 1500 hours
- Total time on the A320 in excess of 500 hours
- Minimum of 200 hours on the A320 within the last 12 months
- 3 months remaining validity on last simulator check
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Under 45 years of age at commencement of assignment.
We can currently offer ongoing screening and commencement dates. We look forward to discussing this contact with you and please do not hesitate to contact Darren Duggan or Shane Pollard for further information.