Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client Rwandair are currently recruiting experienced and qualified DHC-8 Q400 Captain's. This is an excellent open ended commuting contract and offers an excellent remuneration package with ongoing screening and start dates available. Should you wish to receive further information on these positions please forward a copy of your latest CV, we look forward to discussing these positions with you in greater detail.
- long-term commuting contract
- ID Travel
- Join one of the fastest growing airlines in Africa.
Minimum Qualifications for application:
- Current EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL with current DHC-8 Q400 Type Rating
- Current Class 1 medical
- Minimum total flying time of 5,000 hours
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours on Q400
- Proficiency check and medical within the last 6 months
- English level 4 or above
- Under 55 years of age
- Have flown the DHC-8 Q400 within the last 12 months
- No accountable accidents or incidents on record
- No criminal record
If you wish to receive further details on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV, we look forward to talking with you