ALG, specialist in Aviation talent is seeking for an Operations Associate with our well-established aviation client. This position is for a full-time permanent based in Singapore.
- Pick, pack and prepare orders for shipment.
- Perform quality checkpoint of outgoing orders to ensure order accuracy.
- Label packages and arrange transportation and shipping of orders and outgoing packages.
- Receive and inspect incoming orders for accuracy and damage.
- Perform basic data entry of incoming or outgoing order information
- Stocks and maintains inventory.
- Operate forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks, stock picking machines and other warehouse equipment to move products and parts.
- Run basic reports such as those that identify pending or late orders, stock discrepancies, inventory balances, etc.
- Prepare, scan or print basic labels, invoices, or other order and product related documentation.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 5 year of related work experience in aviation warehouse/store.
- Must be physically fit and healthy (able to lift up-to 40 pounds).
- Able to accurately count parts, match part numbers, identify numbers on labels, barcodes, etc. and/or perform basic math functions such as simple addition and subtraction.
- Possess a driving license and forklift license or certification.
- Knowledgeable in using computer and able to run basic reports, invoices, and related documents.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua or Cheryl at +65 6950 7245 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 SST
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1877152