A haven for the outdoor enthusiast, immerse yourself in a serene setting where The Ridgeline blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorado mountain getaway. Inspired by the natural beauty surrounding Estes Park, the hotel's conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town. Welcome to the beauty that is The Ridgeline at Estes Park!The Opportunity
- Set up and break down all events
- Supervises and trains assigned banquet employees to ensure that all procedures and policies are followed
- Ensures all banquet functions are fully staffed, set up on time and according to banquet event order and client's specifications
- Conducts pre-function meetings with banquet supervisor and staff; delegates and communicates assignments to staff in accordance with manager direction
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures
- Ensures standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout banquet and service areas
- Completes end of event reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and all major events
- Minimum of 1 year experience in service industry required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with staff and guests, and prepare written reports
- Strong time management and organization skills; ability to direct the work activities of several employees simultaneously and plan ahead
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.