Dassault Falcon Jet, one of the most sought after brands in business aviation is seeking a Market Research Analyst in our Corporate Headquarters in Little Ferry, New Jersey. In this role the ideal candidate will track, research, track and update all Falcon and Competitive sales & delivery data, Pre-owned aircraft Market analysis, Aircraft OEM and Industry Quarterly Financial reports, Industry news and Forecasts which is updated in Executive presentations for Upper Management on a monthly basis.
Track, record and report activities in the business aviation industry including competitive sales, aircraft transactions, company/executive contact changes and field intelligence, updated in the worldwide corporate database and used in preparing reports of industry sales activity, market share, competitive intelligence and world economic trends for senior management.
Research companies and individuals to assist in prospect qualification. Contribute to direct mail efforts through knowledge of targeting using and other databases/software/applications such as JetNet, Amstat, Hoover's, VRef, Bluebook.
Work closely with parent company, Dassault Aviation.
- Research, track and update all Falcon and Competitive sales & delivery data, Pre-owned aircraft Market analysis, Aircraft OEM and Industry Quarterly Financial reports, Industry news and Forecasts which is updated in Executive presentations for Upper Management on a monthly basis.
- Track worldwide business jet sales and deliveries on an ongoing, methodical basis, analysis and reporting of data and monitoring Sales & Deliveries in-house database.
- Knowledge of aviation Market Research tools / software such as JetNet, Amstat, Hoovers, WealthInsight, Wealth-X, Vref, Bluebook.
- Must be proficient in Advanced level Excel, with strong PowerPoint skills
- Collect intelligence on new competitive sales and products.
- Utilize business intelligence tools and databases to perform statistical analyses
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports which highlight, among other things:
- New and used Falcon sales
- New and used competitive sales
- Market share studies
- Economic conditions and trends
- Competitive intelligence
- Provide ongoing information on the Fractional and Jet Card markets
- Provide prospect informational background on companies, executives and individuals
- Generate Market Studies for particular territories, industries and other demographics
- Oversee and update new tools to be used by the department and sales force
- Ability to research and mine data from all available resources
- Proactively search for innovative ideas that Dassault should be made aware of for the short, mid, and long term design of the Falcon product line
- Generate monthly internal Newsletter on the industry and competition
Other duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor's degree in Business, or Aviation Business Management
Two years' experience working with Analytical and Research Analysis
Two years' experience working with online services for research databases/software/applications such as JetNet, Amstat, Hoover's, WealthInsight, Wealth-X, Vref, Bluebook.
Excellent PC/IT skills using Power Point, Access
Advanced level abilities in Excel Software, creating Pivot Tables and writing Macros
Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Accurate, thorough and detailed oriented
Business aviation background and familiarity with corporate jet transactions
Business management / marketing
Database management background
Pilot License a plus
Knowledge of French is a plus
Physical Demands and Working Environment
Identify physical and environmental conditions under which duties and responsibilities will be performed.
Fast paced sales office environment.
Firm deadlines which may require overtime from time to time.
Detailed orientated, financial and market research analysis
Works with all levels of management