Associate Software Engineer MBSE - Dynamic Growing Aerospace Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow - look what we have to offer you!
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions.
- With almost 35 years in business and over $110Mil and annual revenue the company has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements, and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- Located in Torrance, CA with that includes some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities you will find.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense as well as commercial industries.
- Employing nearly 300 hundred of the most talented people; including many PhD level scientists and engineers around.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1 week of vacation time upon hire, 15 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Relocation assistance available
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer (MBSE) Model-based systems engineering. This is an entry level opportunity for a recent software engineering graduate with an interest in Software as well as Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) approaches in aerospace and electronic products.
What you get to do:
- Programming in C/C++/Java/GUI/ Windows & Linux
- Learn Model-Based System Engineering concepts and apply in an embedded system architecture
- Work with systems engineers, software engineers and hardware engineers to refine the models
- Generate model-based tests for requirements Verification and validation
- Perform automatic code generation
- Integrate legacy code with new model-based code
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of "Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County" (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Orange County border opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- Creative, multi-disciplinary candidate with experience in software development and interest in MBSE
- Familiarity with UML/SysML, and experience with Model Based Engineering approaches, methods, and techniques, as well as tools such as Simulink, Rhapsody, MagicDraw, and Enterprise Architect - preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant technical discipline.