About the airline:
Maldivian is the national airline of the Maldives. It operates international flights in addition to inter-island services. Due to current modernisation and expansion into 2019 the airline is in need of A320 first officers. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified A320 first officers to work in a paradise with attractive benefit package.
Interview & SIM assessment in Bangkok on 28th January 2020.
- Location and airline: Maldives
- Length: 2 years
- Remuneration: USD 4,000 to 5,000 per month based on experience
- Accommodation allowance: USD 1,200 per month
- Transportation allowances: Provided on duty
- Positioning: Provided, start and end of contract
- Block Pattern: Annual leave: 56 days (split into 04 equal blocks). Annual work days: 309 days (split into 04 blocks)
- Per block: Block 1-3. 77 working days and 14 leave days. Block 4. 78 working days and 14 leave days
Other benefits: Health insurance, personal accident cover, concessional travel, IRC, Membership (Gym in Capital Male) available at a discounted rate, and more.
- EASA, FAA, SRLANKAN and MALASYA Licence holder with valid rating on A320
- Medical class 1 valid
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Total time 2000Hrs
- Currently flying A320
- Hours on Airbus family 1000Hrs
- No history of accidents/incidents