Zenon are working with our client to source a Graduate or Post Graduate who has a Degree in, as well as a passion for aviation. Our client is based in the London region, UK.
With a good starting salary this opportunity also comes with a great benefits package and fast promotions.
Aviation analyst role with a focus on commercial aircraft powerplants ranging from turboprops to the largest turbofans. Engineering background would be advantageous. Interest in aviation and knowledge of the various commercial aircraft and engines common to the market. This is an analyst position so an analytical outlook is beneficial along with strong excel and writing competency. Role will entail training but excel capability up to VLOOKUP and competency in producing professional reports is required at a minimum. Work will involve frequent interaction with the engine trading and leasing market so strong verbal skills and social skills are an advantage. BEng/BSc as a minimum in a relevant area of study is beneficial.
· An Aerospace Engineering Degree or similar qualification with a solid background in Physical Sciences and focus on the interdisciplinary field of Materials Science and Technology
· Aircraft Engine knowledge is advantageous
· A passion for aviation, maybe further interests in Airlines/Manufacturing/Aircraft Maintenance etc
· Have good analytical skills and the ability to retain information.
· Be highly numerate as you will be exposed to finance and cost modelling processes.
· Being able to work under pressure
· Very good verbal and written communication skills.
· You will have extensive knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word and PPT)
· You will also learn the ability to review technical documents, lease agreements etc.
· Must have a right to work in the UK and preferably already live here. Unfortunately, they will not be able to sponsor any candidates at this stage or provide any relocation packages.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.