Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture, and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10th anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
Sodexo Aviation Services has an opening for a Club/Lounge General Manager at one of the busy, private airline lounges at Philadelphia Airport (PHL). The lounge is dedicated space for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy food from the buffet or order beverages from the full-service bar. We are seeking a dynamic and energetic manager who is focused on elevating the guest experience. The ideal candidate brings strong food & beverage knowledge and experience, a strong eye for detail, overall excellent service standards, but most importantly, they will be a true team leader.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food and beverage operations, service staff, including bartenders, appearance care (custodial) and deliver a high-quality product;
- create a results-driven culture through a hands-on style of management;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff and managers; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- have extensive food and beverage background managing in high-volume private clubs, lounges, hotel F&B or restaurants;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production, and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living, and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Responsible for general management of an account/unit providing one or more core services (Core Services of: Lounge Operations and may include any of: Complementary Food and Bar, Food For Sale, Appearance Care, Credential Desk, Purchasing and Concierge Services. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.