Take your career to new heights with Global Airways!
We are currently looking for dynamic & ambitious Cabin Crew to join our diverse and multi-cultural team in Antalya, Turkey. A fantastic opportunity, successful applicants will on completion of the Global conversion training programme, be able to experience the rich culture of Antalya and operate to various European destinations during our summer operation.
Cabin Crew already in possession of a valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation shall receive preference however all applicants meeting our minimum requirements, not already in possession of an Attestation is welcome to apply.
You are our most welcome candidate if you are:
At least 22 years of age
- Minimum height of 1,60m. Maximum 1,95m.
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical
- Have no visible tattoos while on duty and in the company’s corporate uniform.
- Have completed your high school education
- Fluent in English is a must. Able to converse in German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish & French will be advantageous.
- Able to swim, without physical assistance for up to 100m
- Have a clear criminal record
- Sociable & Able to work in a Team
What we offer?
- Fixed Term Contract:
Fixed term, Gibraltar employment contract from 1 April / 1 May 2020 until 31 October 2020, with a possibility of extension following review of your positive performance.
- Rotation Period:
Approximately 12 Weeks On/2 Weeks off rotations.
Fixed, + Daily Per Diem allowance while at base and commission from Buy-On-Board service.