Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2020-09-13
Valid to: 2020-12-31
Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
Airbus A330 - A350, Boeing B747, Boeing B777, Boeing B787
The work of B1 and B2 Licensed Engineers includes:
- Undertaking tasks and projects related to aircraft line maintenance;
- Exercising licence/approval in relation to the inspection and everyday processes;
- Ensuring high quality work is completed in relation to aircraft, components and completed documentation;
- Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard;
- Ensuring crews are suitably debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded;
- Analysing and interpreting technical information relating to aircraft;
- Reading engineering diagrams and manuals;
- Working closely with other departments to complete project work.
- Holder of EASA B1 and/or B2 License with ratings for the following aircraft types - A350 and B777.
- With three to five years experience as line maintenance engineer and at least two years on the required aircraft types.
- Preferably with right to work in the EU.
- Holding current Schiphol access is an advantage.