ALG, Specialists in Aviation Talent, is seeking for an Aircraft Consultant for our client to be based in Singapore, our client is a leading independent provider of engine and aircraft leasing, trading and asset management. This is a full-time permanent position.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide full aircraft Technical Management support during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
- Perform physical aircraft condition surveys / inspections including Structure, Systems, Cabin, Landing Gear, Engines and APU
- Ability to perform full audit of aircraft Technical Records during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
- Negotiate service agreements with the OEM and MRO suppliers
- Aircraft maintenance check on-site representation and management
- Competent in drafting technical reports and management of technical documentation.
- Review, analysis and negotiation of aircraft lease / sale / purchase contracts (From a technical perspective)
- To support all commercial activities of the aircraft transition including management of commitment letters and compensation calculations
- Managing the discrepancy list with the customer / operator to ensure that all anomalies per contractual requirements are highlighted and resolved effectively and in a timely manner
- Ability to support and manage CAMO activities for aircraft under management (Maintenance Planning / AMP Development / AD Assessment / Reliability Reporting / Managing Defects and have knowledge of ARC reviews).
- Quality driven with an in-depth Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 essential
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the management of aircraft transition and at least 7 years in technical role.
- Technical knowledge of commercial aircraft including A320 and B737-NG variants preferably.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen required
- Experienced with Technical Management systems for inputting and managing aircraft records
- Competent in project management to ensure timely completion of projects and management of multiple resources.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua or Cheryl at +65 6950 7245 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 SST