Home >> Jobs >> Chartered Civil Design Engineer (Aviation)
Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2020-01-22
Valid to: 2020-02-03
Job Role:
Maintenance Repair Operations, Avionics Engineer
United Kingdom
Annual salary from:
45000 €
Job description
Do you want to work on International Projects and travel all over the world for work?

Want to join a company that rewards those who are successful with competitive salaries and rewards such as all expenses paid holidays?

A multi-disciplinary design consultancy based in Guildford is seeking a Senior (preferably Chartered) Civil Design Engineer to join their ambitious, dynamic and expanding team.

You will be working on a variety of projects with a large focus being on Aviation. You will be doing the design for runways, roads and the related drainage for airports design projects. The company has another office in South Africa and there is a lot of collaboration. 80% of the companies current projects are based in Africa with the other 20% being UK based. The UK based projects include work on both Gatwick and Heathrow Airport.

When working on international projects, you will have the opportunity to travel to site to ensure the project meets your design specifications. The company work with a collection of British contractors who will fly you out to site.

The company set up their office in the UK three years ago to have a presence in the Northern Hemisphere and currently have four staff. The company are now ready to expand further in the UK and so need a senior to come in and join them.

You should ideally be a chartered engineer with experience in Aviation design projects. You must be comfortable working unsupervised and have the ability to be client facing and represent the business. You must be strong technically with a background in Roads and Drainage design as well as the Aviation experience.

The company reward their staff well with salaries being very competitive as well as individual rewards for those that excel. One employee had an all expenses paid trip to South Africa following his outstanding work for the company.

The office in Guildford is walking distance from the main station and close to local shops and even a market!

This is a fantastic opportunity to join an up and coming company in the UK with strong backing from their parent office and the opportunity to travel for work!

If interested and suitable, please apply with your CV in Word format.

Will Herman

(phone number removed)

Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.

Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.

For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
no requirements specified