ALG has a fantastic opportunity for Graduate Physicists/Mathematicians to work for our client organisation based in Perth, Western Australia. Our client is an integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to the oil and gas sector.
This challenging role offers valuable industry exposure to innovative individuals, as well as excellent working conditions, development opportunities, and remuneration. A fulltime permanent contract will be offered to successful candidates.
To be successful, candidates will require the following:
- A Master's or higher in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Geosciences or other analytical discipline is required
- Strong mathematics skills are essential, as well as high problem-solving abilities, great attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Strong teamwork abilities; with good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to be based in Perth permanently
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now. For further information, contact Kim Zaloumis in our Brisbane Head Office, on 07 3860 4747, Mon-Fri, 8.30-17.00 (AEST).