Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2020-02-17
Valid to: 2020-02-17
Flight Operations, Loadmaster
Monthly salary from:
Boeing B737 NG
Brookfield Aviation has an amazing opportunity: Loadmaster for one company with cargo charter - maintenance operations with attractive package.
- Contract period: 12 months or negotiable contract length during interview(s).
- Remuneration: up to USD $9,175 per month
- Benefits: Flight pay + salary increase + Housing allowance + Transport allowance + Communication allowance
- Leave entitlement: 51 calendar days (inclusive of Public Holidays)
- Leave Travel Allowance: Round trip to/from point of recruitment, economy class or cash equivalent for self and spouse once per year.
- School fees for children
- Medical Insurance + Visa: For self and family
- Life insurance: Upto $200k
- Relocation allowance: Up to USD3500 each way for personal effects/household goods.
- Indemnity: 15 calendar days for each year of service up to and including third year. Then 30 days per year.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in cargo airline operations.
- Having experience with Military or NGO/UN will have advantages.
- English ICAO level 5 or higher
Skill and Qualification requirements:
- 3-5 years working in cargo airline operations. Experience at managing the loading of cargo aircraft, preferably with B737 type rating.
- Experience – preferable Airforce or flying Units or working in UN/NGO operations
- Knowledge of aircraft turnaround and ramp operations.
- Previous experience preparing cargo for loading, palletising cargo.
- Current, or previous holder, of IATA Dangerous Goods certificate.
- Detailed knowledge of aircraft weight & balance principles and application.
- Holder of a current passport with at least 6 month validity.
- Evidence of successfully passing a Loadmaster training course will be an advantage.