Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
United Arab Emirates
Monthly salary from:
Other Civil Aviation
- Responsible for the maintenance management of assigned aircraft.
- Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities of GCAA are being followed as per the approved.
- Maintenance Organization Exposition and Technical / Engineering Procedure Manual.
- Ensuring through the AMO team members under his/her control, that the quality of workmanship is accomplished to the highest standards of airworthiness considering principles of human factors.
- Follow up with all of Procurement Logistics & Supply chain.
- Ensure that Engineering, CAMO, Quality, Safety Procedures are complied with to achieve Good Maintenance Practices.
- Monitor all the aircraft technical documentations.
- Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities of GCAA are being followed as per the approved CAME.
- Prepare / revise the CAME and Technical / Engineering Procedure Manual to be acceptable to the GCAA.
- Conduct meeting with the CAMO team to review open issues, make new targets and follow-up.
- Leading the team of CAMO members for Maintenance Control.
- Responsible for the management of the issuing of the Airworthiness Review Certificate, the renewal and extension process for fleet of aircraft to ensure continued airworthiness.
- The completion and submission of applications for the initial issue of Certificates of Airworthiness according to GCAA requirements.
- The completion and submission of all applications associated with Certificates of Airworthiness, including but not limited to aircraft registrations, Safety Equipment, Special Operations etc.
- Updating of Tech Logs.
- Preparation of MEL and knowledge of OSD & MMEL etc.
- Preparation of maintenance work package to ensure the aircraft remains fully compliant, airworthy with the.
- Maintenance Program as per aircraft/OEM, regulatory requirements.
- Preparation, Analysis & ensuring effectiveness of Aircraft Maintenance Programs.
- Accomplishment and control of FAA, EASA, TC Aircraft/Engine/APU/Propeller/Equipment. (Airworthiness, Directives (AD’s)
- Carry out all the tasks regarding the CAMO, AMO and ARS manager.
More than 7 years experience of Managing Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance Department
Experience of working at aviation and aerospace industry