Got Questions? Email us:
Job Title: Air Traffic Control Specialist
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Contract
"Due to the nature of the assignment, Only US Citizens or Green Card Holders may apply"
- Reporting to the Airport Credentialing Manager, this position is responsible for completing various complex administrative duties relating to the credentialing of all Hillsborough County Aviation Authority personnel and vendors/tenants of the airport.
- The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Depending on the assigned area of responsibility, incumbents in the position may perform one or more of the activities described below.
- Performs various complex administrative and confidential functions and duties supporting the Airport Credentialing Manager.
- Schedules coordinate and prepare meetings, meeting materials/handouts, appointments, and conferences for the purposes of airport credentialing.
- Reviews and distributes for the division manager or senior division manager, detailed incoming and outgoing mail, electronic mail, correspondence, and statements.
- Answers all questions relating to the badging and credentialing process, which includes handling sensitive and confidential records or information.
- Researches and response to requests for information and assistance, and determines priority status and refers to the division manager or senior division manager, or other professional staff, as needed.
- May provide guidance and training, and review the work of others to ensure accuracy, completion, and timeliness.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- An Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in office administration.
- Two years of administrative/secretarial experience; and Complete 55 net words per minute on a typing test.
- Graduation from high school or possession of a GED Certificate; and successful completion of an accredited secretarial or business and office technology training program; and three years of administrative/secretarial experience, or graduation from high school or possession of a GED Certificate and Four years of administrative/secretarial experience.
- Strong skills in Excel, Access, and other Microsoft products.
- Ability to carry out simultaneous tasks under pressure with accuracy.
- Skill in communication and effective writing.
- Ability to handle restricted, sensitive, and confidential information.
- Ability to serve the public and represent the Authority with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
- Strong customer service background required.