Elliott Aviation, one of the largest and most trusted Avionics Centers in the world is looking for an Avionics Manager to lead their team to continued growth! The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude and be willing to be "hands on" and lead by example.
If you have this skill set and are passionate about leading and motivating teams to new heights, then we want to speak with you!
- Leading, training and assisting the avionics team in all aspects of aircraft installations and repairs.
- Works closely with Department Director and Team Leaders to develop and implement procedures that promote continuous improvements.
- Facilitate the growth and retention of employees.
- Ensure that aircraft are delivered to the customer on time, on budget and squawk free.
- A&P Certificate and/or FCC License preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related avionics installation and repair experience on light to mid-sized jets and turboprops.
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience.