Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Planning & Project Engineer
Annual salary from:
Nous sommes ? la recherche d'un(e) candidat(e) pour occuper ce poste dans une entreprise formidable.
- Managing and monitoring the resource's (Simulators, Classrooms, Instructors) utilization rate, ?
- Producing and updating the Operation Planning based on a defined grid and in accordance with Authority regulations and internal constraints,
- Setting priorities on how to use the resources and adapt current planning to constraints when they appear to ensure an optimized utilization of resources while satisfying Customers request (smart grid elaboration, minimization of external resource use),
- Reviewing and sharing with TPSM on available capacity versus Customer demands: Leading weekly meeting,
- Ensuring that Instructors are correctly assigned to any given courses and validate that it matches authority requirements and internal constraints: You are entitled to maintain your knowledge of new regulations released from internal policy and standardization departments,
- Planning in coordination with instructor team-leaders the appropriate trainings to maintain the qualifications of all instructors up to date,
- Contribution to weekly/monthly report on past and forecasted activities to consolidate operation / financial dashboards. You will be accountable for the interpretation of the KPIs link to his activity
- Providing long-term workload forecast information (simulator and instructor workload) to Business Support in the ATCs in order to optimize the use of Training resources (Simulators, classrooms & instructors) according to the training requested. You will elaborate the forecast based on the data given by the business (TPSM): Aircraft deliveries, customer training conferences, his own experience,?
- Defining the workload to be externalized to anticipate the peak loads: Will interface with Central Operation when Instructors and/or equipment in the local ATC are not sufficient to support courses in ATC Europe.
- On the top of daily activity, you will have to manage last minute changes (simulator failure, instructor or trainee no show, remedial, cancellations, ?) and inform all involved actors of the process (TPSM, Trainee Support office, instructors, customer management, maintenance team, ?) accordingly
- Safety initiatives: Report any (potential) safety issue or (potential) safety event that is detected in the frame of the day to day activity. Can contribute, on request of their safety representatives, in any safety enhancement initiative as part of Safety management activity (PSP, SMS), eg, contribute in the analysis and follow up of reported events, contribute in the identification and analysis of hazards and risk assessment in their own domain of activity.
- Planning and scheduling expertise: FAL, Maintenance, Project?
- Experience within Airlines Flight Crews scheduling would be a plus.
- Technical skills:
- Planning master data knowledge
- Plan an aircraft entry into services
- Planning Risk management
- Data computation and analysis
- English advanced level Soft skills:
- Able to work in a complex environment with multiple demands
- Able to take initiative
- Being flexible and good team worker
- Communication skills
- Customer minded
- Pragmatic & autonomous
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
no requirements specified