Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well-established small Executive Aircraft OEM Part 145.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable long-term growth in the UK.
We are happy to consider both licenced and unlicenced candidates who show the right acumen, outlook and flexibility to be a part of this great team.
Essential Job Functions:
- The role will entail scheduled inspections, defect rectification, repairs and modifications
- DOE Line Maintenance duties, in compliance with the requirements as described in the regulations
- Breakdowns and repairs (AOG)
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales to enable the provision of a serviceable aircraft to meet the operational need;
Assist in trouble shooting and correct handling of maintenance tasks
Qualifications / Requirements:
- We can consider both TR and Non-TR EASA Part 66 licenced engineers with a minimum of 3 years’ proven experience performing base or line maintenance
- Knowledge of hanger and line operations essential
- Occasional travel expected for AOG (which will be duly compensated)
- Key competencies that you should have and be able to clearly illustrate:
- Smart and reliable, results driven, ambitious, self-motivated, team player with an excellent outlook
- January 2020 start
- Mon – Friday DAYS, no more requirements to work shifts or antisocial rosters
- A lucrative package including 25 days annual holiday, a great pension plan and private healthcare
- Work wear and tools provided
- The client will help mentor, train and develop you as an individual. Gain new TR on the client’s aircraft under a bond
- To be a part of a small, growing and highly successful business
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders or Antonio Navarro in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders or Snr Consultant, Antonio Navarro, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.