The Cabin planning department is currently seeking to hire a full-time cabin crew planner. This department is in charge of managing crew scheduling and its compliance with Global Jet’s processes and with Federal Air Regulations.
As a Cabin Crew Planner, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Coordinate all tasks related to the planning and scheduling of Flight attendants, in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements (update the planning schedule and information in various databases, provide data to other departments, etc…).
- Notify Flight attendants of all required information and provide timely updates in case of a change in the planning.
- Monitor all developments related to the Flight attendants’ scheduling: visa procedures, training sessions, and coordinate Flight attendants travel logistics.
- Implement an efficient and structured monitoring system in order to anticipate operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
- Provide support in various duties, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will preferably have previous working experience in a scheduling/dispatch function in international flight operations, and will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as good attention to detail and problem solving skills. Fluency in written and spoken English and French is required.