Corendon Airlines, Boeing 737NG Operator...
The journey of our brand began in 2005 under the slogan “Make a difference” with the establishment of Corendon Airlines as the first airline company of the Corendon Tourism Group. Since 2017, Corendon Tourism Group has two airline companies with Maltese and Turkish registration and is operating flights between European countries.
As a Boeing 737NG operator, all our aircraft are equipped with the latest technology avionics compliant with EASA-OPS standards and efficient planning, reduced administration overheads and a transparent tariff system with fair prices ensure that Corendon flights are booked up to full capacity.
Since their establishment, Corendon Airlines and Corendon Airlines Europe have shown a steady growth. In our company’s 14th year we fly to 160 destinations in 46 countries and transport 2,1 million passengers each year together with our sister company Corendon Airlines Europe, positioning both companies among the important airlines in Turkey and Europe.
In the light of this growth we are looking for qualified and experienced B1-rated Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for our Cologne, Nuremberg, Hannover and Muenster bases to be employed with a German payrolling.
- To perform all aircraft line maintenance jobs according to his authorization of PART-66 Licence
- To perform and issue all necessary maintenance records and reports (CRS, Technical Log Book, Technical Delay Reports, Daily Status).
- To ensure that aircrafts are maintained in accordance with up-to-date aircraft manuals and MOE.
- To use necessary tools and equipments for aircraft maintenance and ensure that all tools and equipments are servicable and calibrated.
- To ensure that all parts are servicable and effective which are used on the aircraft.
- To order necessary components and consumable parts which are used for repairs, defect rectification and scheduled maintenance checks.
- To join flights for trouble shooting and inflight inspections of aircraft system failures in case of need.
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Being Part-66 Licensed
- Having B1 authorization (B1+B2 preferable)
- Having B737-800 Type Rating and experience (i.e. having 6 months worked on the aircraft in the last 2 years).
- Having a minimum 3-years’ experience required on related types.
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling.
- Open to work in shifts
- Willing to (re)locate in Cologne, Nurenberg, Hannover or Muenster.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume with a copy of your licence. Don’t forget to mention your base preferences.