All About Us
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for scheduling and monitoring maintenance on aircraft.
All About The Role
- Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short term and intermediate maintenance requirements on company aircraft.
- Effectively and efficiently route company aircraft ensuring the timely compliance of all short term aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Develop and maintain major visit plans and schedules for Heavy Maintenance Visits, Paint Lines, Mod Lines, Project Authorizations, and major component plans.
- Works directly with the SOC Duty Manager and Sector Supervisor on duty adhering to all company aircraft routing policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain Visit Packages and Hangar Work Orders for all scheduled maintenance tasks utilizing the company’s Aircraft maintenance system Computer system (AMCS).
- Monitor aircraft status and hub operations routing/rerouting company aircraft to facilitate any operational irregularities while maintaining the integrity of the maintenance plan and established company performance objectives.
- Monitor all MEL and Deferred Maintenance Items coordinating the timely compliance with MOC, Line Maintenance, and Material activities.
- Coordinate and communicate all “day of” operational changes affecting the maintenance plan.
- Provide constant oversight to company assigned flights advising the Supervisor, Maintenance Planning/Routing of any irregularities/conflicts affecting the maintenance plan.
- Provide constant oversight to the short term maintenance plan advising the Supervisor, Maintenance Planning/Routing of any irregularities affecting the maintenance schedule.
- Maintain a daily log of all maintenance and operational information including aircraft substitutions, swaps and cancellations.
- Perform additional functions (essential or otherwise) as may be assigned from time to time.
- Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, etc. not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Work is performed in the Company SOC, and requires professional contact with SOC personnel, management staff, and business relationships with outside vendors, as well as the FAA.
All About You
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- One year experience in aircraft maintenance scheduling/planning or a relative field is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in speech and writing, and intermediate level computer skills are a must.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license and three years experience in aircraft maintenance or airline operations are preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment handling a high volume of multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail in making timely operational decisions.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays and extra hours when necessary.
- Travel may be necessary.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.