Hourly Rate Up To ?55
Experienced systems engineer required with expertise in avionics, knowledgeable in full system development life cycles. To work within large and small multi-disciplined teams, or individually to ensure projects are delivered on time and on cost. Carrying out all elements of the Systems 'V' life cycle.
- System requirements development and authorship
- Development of systems architectures
- System verification artefacts development - test cases
- System verification testing executions
- System verification test reports preparation
- System modelling updates
- Covering requirements, Architecture, Modelling, validation, verification and flow down knowledge to SW & HW disciplines, Test verification, test script writing and testing.
- Requirements capture and requirement validation
- Develop systems architectures
- Develop system verification test cases
- Run tests in a modelling simulation environment
- Coordinate systems tasks across team and functions
- Run verification tests in a lab
- Analyse test case results
- Write test reports
- Experience in an Aviation Systems Environment.
- Experience of using DOORS, knowledge of Serena Dimensions/RTC ALM.
- Experience of working on aviation Systems projects throughout the full Design life cycle.
- Experience on projects throughout the full 'V' design system life cycle, including:
- Analysis of stakeholder needs