Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations
Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Supervisor Title: Manager of Aircraft Maintenance
Washington Corporations is seeking an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technician to join our talented team. The Aircraft Maintenance Technician plans and coordinates daily activities to maximize efficiency and accuracy, carries out assigned maintenance duties in accordance with proper procedures, methods, practices and techniques.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To the extent of the Mechanic's responsibilities: has a full understanding of all the applicable maintenance and airworthiness requirements of Parts 1, 21, 43, 65, 91, and 145 and the Washington Corporations Flight Operations manual system.
- Services, maintains, checks, and inspects all aircraft engines and systems.
- Assists in trouble shooting of aircraft malfunctions.
- Initiates forms, tags, and other paperwork associated with the assigned task.
- When required, makes both written and verbal turnovers.
- Handles flight line activities, which include parking, fueling, towing and servicing of aircraft.
- Follows established safety and housekeeping practices.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance concepts, practices, and regulations.
- Knowledge of or basic understanding of SMS (Safety Management System).
- Knowledge of or basic understanding of CAMP.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Attentiveness to detail and precision.
- Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to work effectively with others.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the need of the department including before and after normal business hours, weekends, and holidays.
- High School graduate or equivalent, plus technical training required to hold valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate.
- 3-6 years of experience working directly on one or more of the following models:Challenger 300/350, Hawker 800XP, Airbus EC-135, DHC-6 Twin Otter and/or Boeing 737 required.
- Currently reside in or relocate to the Missoula, MT area.
no requirements specified